The Model 597™ is easily the most advanced autoloading rimfire rifle ever built, and the most technologically advanced breakthrough in autoloading rimfire rifle technology in 35 years. The difference starts with our proprietary bolt-guidance system, which features a unique set of twin tool-steel guide rails for better stability, feeding reliability and greater out-of-the-box accuracy.
Of course, we didn’t stop there. The bolt, hammer and sear of the Model 597™ all feature an exclusive nickel-Teflon® plating for smooth, dependable operation and an ultra-crisp trigger pull. To assure reliable, long-term accuracy, we’ve also incorporated a unique positive-locking, permanently rigid barrel attachment clamp. Receivers are grooved for standard rimfire mounts and tapped/drilled for Weaver-style bases. Completing the breakthrough design are an innovative last-shot “hold open” magazine feature and our patented, easy-to-use staggered-stack magazine.
- Bolt-guidance system features twin, tool-steel guide rails
- Sear and hammer are Teflon®/nickel-plated for crisp, smooth trigger pull
- Non-glare matte finish
- Adjustable big game iron sights
- Patented drop-out staggered-stack, detachable, 10-shot metal box magazine
- Last-shot "hold open" bolt for added safety
- Unique attachment system rigidly joins barrel to receiver for perfect alignment and enhanced accuracy
|Model 597 HB|
Please call or come into the shop before you place your order to make sure that we have the firearm you are looking for in stock, or we can order that firearm for you.